On Monday, August 19th, 2019, in the conference room of MINADER, took place the official launching ceremony of the rehabilitation works of 1000km of rural tracks of component 1 “Infrastructure Development” of the AVC_DP. The purpose of this work was to open up certain production basins in the five regions (Littoral, Center, South, South-West and East), which will contribute to improve the living conditions of rural populations and, in turn, to boost the productivity and agricultural production in the above-mentioned agricultural regions.
Organized by AVC_DP, the said ceremony was chaired by H.E. MBAIROBE GABRIEL Minister of Agriculture and Rural Development. He was assisted at the occasion by Mrs. ANANGA MESSINA CLEMENTINE, Minister Delegate at the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development and some of her close collaborators in the ranks were the following Ladies and Gentlemen:
– The Inspector General in charge of Rural Development (IGDR);
– The Inspector n ° 1 of the IGDR
– The Director of Studies, Programs and Cooperation (DEPC);
– The Director of Engineering and Improvement of the Living Environment in Rural areas. (DGRCV);
– The CPP / DEPC;
– The Head of the Monitoring Unit;
– The Communication cell.
Some General Managers of Companies and Technical Studies Offices (Control Missions) were also present.
Following the launching speech by the MINADER, a series of discussions was opened. Thus, some concerns of heads of structures have been recorded and appropriate answers have been provided by the MINADER. Moreover, the National Coordinator and the Infrastructure Expert of the AVC_DP have been asked to bring some explanation on certain expectations for the harmonious implementation of rehabilitation activities.
At the end of these exchanges, the recommendations made by H.E the MINADER included:
– The respect of the contractual clauses and the deadline of execution of work;
– The consideration of complementary work, if any, must be the subject to amendment;
– Taking into account that the start of work and the deadlines for the payment of advances are not linked;
– The respect for the quality of the work in the field.
This official ceremony thus marked the effectiveness of work on the field.
As a result, these companies and consulting firms were urged to speed up the work to deliver on time despite the difficulties inherent to these types of proposals.
For information, the BET and Companies present at the ceremony were:
– WALLY CONSTRUCTION
– ETS VOUVOU and Sons
– JOE CONNER
– NAN COMPANY UNITED LTD
– CAPITRACO Sarl / SUPER CONFORT Sarl
– BADIASON Sarl
– AFRIKAN METHOD INTEGC / Sarl
– WILLIAM FRU /IDC, LTD.